Official Title: Development Assistant
Company: Southern California Public Radio
Location: Pasadena, CA
The Development Assistant will provide administrative support to the Major Gifts and Institutional Giving Teams and will also assists the Director with the department’s administrative needs. The Assistant will work in close conjunction with and take direction from the department Project Coordinator.
- Code, process and tabulate daily contributions.
- Coordinate monthly renewal mailings: prepare mailing list, complete mail merge, schedule and assist volunteer staff assisting on projects.
- Coordinate weekly acknowledgment receipts and personalized letters.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of special events, cultivation events, and on-site visits, including invitation mailings, tracking /confirmation of RSVPs, ticket distribution, event logistics, and follow-up documentation.
- Assist with donor prospect research and management.
- Provide professional and thorough customer service – on the phone, in person and in written form
- Coordinate gift acknowledgement letters and assist with internal gift processing.
- Coordinate on-air recognition spots with Traffic Department.
- Assist with foundation research.
- Assist with the upkeep of funder/grant deliverables spreadsheet.
- Provide professional and thorough customer service to funders – on the phone, in person and in written form.
- Gather information to support grant proposals and reports: e.g. web screenshots, audio CDs, photos, press releases, etc.
- Assist with the internal approval process of grant agreements.
- Prepare materials for Development Committee and Board Meetings – including PowerPoint presentations, graphs and charts.
- Set up and assist with departmental meetings and other department administrative needs.
- Coordinate office supplies for the department
- Receive incoming and prepare postage for outgoing mail
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information: americanpublicmedia.iapplicants.com